paper love:. kate & Birdie.


a thousand thanks card: image here. valentine please be mine card: image here.
world's best mom card: image here.  magnolia notebook: image here.
Happy Friday everyone!  This week has actually flown by pretty quickly, which is nice! Today's paper love comes from Kate & Birdie Paper Company.  Based out of a lovely little studio in the exchange district here in Winnipeg they are another local gem.  Started in 2004 by Gloria Wall she was joined a few years later by her husband Steve.
All of the paper good feature Gloria's whimsical, sweet, vintage inspired illustrations printed with vegetable inks on recycled paper.  Their work is sold all over the world, in over 800 shops and consists of notecards, card sets, flat cards, notebooks and wrapping paper!  I have a weakness for wrapping paper, I'm not really sure why but I just love it, it's just so pretty and makes a present so much sweeter!

I love her drawing style and the colour palette that she uses, the hot air balloon valentine card picture above is one of my favourites.  Normally I'm not so much into Valentine's Day but I would be rather excited to get that card, I love hot air balloons!  To see more of their work you can visit their website and online store here: https://www.kateandbirdie.com/
tangerine dahlia wrapping paper: image here.
Have a happy weekend! xo, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment