life lately.

It's been an odd, but lovely time being done school, a lot of free time which honestly makes me a bit nervous.  So, the past few weeks have been filled with lots of little things to keep me distracted.  New Pantone lipstick (so awesome, if you are able to comprehend the immensity of Pantone's wonderfulness,) lots of baking, dates with my favourite kids, adventures to the greenhouse, raids through grandma's jewellery box, a graduation where I ate way too many lemon squares, floral spring dresses and an afternoon with the Debaters.  Lovely. 

I'm also trying to decide if I want bangs...completely unrelated, but that's what I was currently thinking about. 

Anyways, I hope you all have been up to lots of wonderful adventures! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you forget your hott dates with your hott ladies!

    ReplyDelete