I miss this: Vancouver.


If you know me then you also know that I can be incredibly nostalgic, about anything.  Really, just try me, it's a little ridiculous.  The place I am currently nostalgic for is Vancouver.  I went there last May with my mum and absolutely adored it, every single part of that trip was amazing, even the rain, especially the pink trees!  And, with a lovely friend and her sister moving back home to this wonderful city/area, well I really can't help being nostalgic, I want to go back so badly.  In the mean time, I just keep looking at these pictures and wishing I was there again...














I'm pretty sure this program has made me far more emotionally unstable  and nostalgic than I was before...but I still really wish I was in Vancouver right now.  xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment